src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

[Find in Page - Ctrl + F] pressing Enter does nothing

• Pressing the Enter key when trying to do a word search in a page does not cycle through the results (if it returned multiple results), unless you click on the 'next' or 'previous' arrow first, then press Enter.

• Vivaldi Translator

confirmed.
    W8.1 x64 with latest x32 build (you might want to report it via bug tracking system)

• @ahoj1234:

confirmed.
    W8.1 x64 with latest x32 build (you might want to report it via bug tracking system)

I did. Even before TP2 came out.

It seems focus switched to the arrows when clicked. So that's how the Enter key works after you click on them. Focus should not switch regardless of where you click on the search bar. So I think the proper implementation should be is that the cursor should still be focused on the search field but pressing Enter still works.

• Vivaldi Translator

Alternatively, enter could be used to activate links that were found. That's the way it works in old Opera and I often use it as a way to navigate. I realize this differs across browsers, so it could be made an option.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.