Silly workflow to name a new bookmarks folder.

• When I right click the left bookmarks pane to create a new folder, the cursor fails to activate to let me enter a name. I have to use the bottom panel to name the folder, manually. Can't it just act normally?

@nikwillmore If you left-click, pause, left-click again, you can type your new name. Then press "enter" to save it. If you right-click, you get a context menu that includes "rename." Select that and type your new name, then "enter" to save.

• @nikwillmore Agreed. It should behave the same as it does on the Bookmarks Bar.

0_1511326311560_New Folder.png

Since the default title "New Folder" is already selected it is easy to just type to rename it to whatever you want.

Post in the Feature Requests thread.

• To me it looks like the "title" field in the bottom pane is immediately activated if I hit the "New folder" button, so I can just type away and hit Enter when I am done.

If I want to rename it later I save myself the hassle of "click, wait, click" and just press F2 on the highlighted folder or bookmark.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.