Scammer/Fraud

• This is now the second message I've received from this "person" in as many days. It reads:
    sarahadam about 4 hours ago
    CALVARY GREETINGS,AM MRS SARAH ADAM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A WIDOW AND I WANT TO MAKE A DONATION OF $2.5MILLION TO HELP ORPHANS AND WIDOWS AND CHARITABLE HOME IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND I AM SERIOUSLY ILLED PLEASE ALWAYS BE PUTTING ME IN YOUR DAILY
    PRAYERS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WILL END WITH ME. REPLY BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY TO MY DIRECT PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS FUND. HERE IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS WERE YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANSWER ( [email protected] ) YOUR SISTER MRS SARAH ADAM ( [email protected] )

@cyancat Banned. Thanks for the report. "She" has sent spam from four separate profiles, so will no doubt be back.

• Spam reports sent to [email protected] and [email protected] .

@tob1as Please don't do that. It will potentially get all addresses from vivaldi.net blocked, when the guilty address actually no longer exists.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.