(FIXED) How to set multiple key combinations for an action, or clear it to none?

By default, Vivaldi has some actions which are assigned multiple keyboard shortcuts (viewable by ⌘G for the "Quick Commands" overlay or by going to Vivaldi Settings > Keyboard Shortcuts). However in the settings, when I enter any command, it just overwrites the old command, instead of adding another comma-separated string. How are multiple values entered, as is already the default for some actions? [color=#00bb00][b]Update: Fixed by [u][url=https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog/item/28-snapshot-1-0-167-2-better-keyboard-shortcut-editing-and-user-statistics]snapshot 1.0.167.2[/url][/u]. ("VB-3935 - Can't set more than one keyboard shortcut pper item")[/b][/color] Also, how do you clear it so that an action has [i]no[/i] key assignment? Delete and backspace do nothing. [color=#00bb00][b]Update: fixed by [u][url=https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog/item/24-snapshot-1-0-156-2-feature-polish-and-tons-of-bug-fixes]snapshot 1.0.156.2[/url][/u]. ("VB-4005 - Delete/restore individual keyboard shortcuts")[/b][/color] Am I missing something obvious, or is this just an unfinished aspect of the interface? [color=#00bb00][b]Update: all better now. ;)[/b][/color]

• Yes I'd also like to know this too

With snapshot version 1.0.156.2, Vivaldi now provides a way to clear a shortcut entry by hovering the mouse pointer over the shortcut and clicking the "x" button that appears. (They also added a new per-item "Restore default shortcut" button that likewise appears when hovering over the action.)

There is still no obvious way to enter multiple shortcuts for an action.

• Yes I saw that new feature too, I guess it wasn't supported before. Hope support for configuring multiple shortcuts for the same action follows soon behind.

Also anyone knows if there's a way to customize or, if not currently supported, disable the mouse gestures? I guess it's still not implemented yet too, right?
    It would be nice if one could disable them for now and meanwhile use some gestures chrome extension for that purpose instead.

Fixed with Snapshot 1.0.167.2
    "VB-3935 - Can't set more than one keyboard shortcut pper item"

• Yep, pretty cool. Still somewhat bugged, but it's a start

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.