Vivaldi email section is wonky

• I could not find the correct forum to post this. While at email to givie the email account a test drive I see that something is wrong. Maybe it is Firefox 56.0.2. In the left menu bar the red highlight stays at top and the text in selected pane to the right stays grayed out and is hard to read.

• Can't say I'm familiar with the problem, but I'd say the issue probably isn't firefox itself. I've accessed the webmail interfaces both on 56.0.2 and on 57 and things work fine. Maybe an extension or some settings?
    Someone who's more into the subject will probably be of more help. In the meantime, though, try accessing the "older version" of vivaldi mail (counting this isn't the one you're trying to use) and see if it works.

• https://webmail.vivaldi.net/ works with Firefox 57.
    The only thing is see is the contrast is low with the VivaldiLight theme in webmail.
    I contacted a webdev about this.

• @merryweather I see that navigating the site to find the Mail section is quite a trick. On one page I saw the button in the top menu bar and used that. Once I made it to the mail login I bookmarked it.
    I neglected to mention that I use El Capitan 10.11.6 in iMac. Extensions are AdBlock+ and Bitdefender Traffic Light. I will see how Mail looks in Safari 11.0.1.

• @gwen-dragon said in Vivaldi email section is wonky:

https://webmail.vivaldi.net/ works with Firefox 57.
    The only thing is see is the contrast is low with the VivaldiLight theme in webmail.
    I contacted a webdev about this.

Thanks. Contrast does appear to be an issue but the red lefthand menu highlighter being stationary is odd. I see from the notification button that you moved my question. What section should I have posted this in?

• @echosyn As it was not a forum issue in Home > Vivaldi Community > Forum Feedback > Forum Other Feedback

• @Echosyn: Reaching the webmail page seems fairly easy to me, I mean, it's right up there. What's not up there is a link to the "older interface" of vivaldi webmail (the one I linked). They do the same thing, but the old one was kept in order to give users a choice - that one isn't that easy to reach, true enough.

As for your issue, see how it goes with Safari. I have literally zero experience with Macs, so, can't really say if that can be related to the problem or not. Maybe you can try and disable the extensions, or one of them (you might have tried that already, but mentioning it doesn't hurt) or try a clean profile and see if there's any change.

• @merryweather Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.