benJephunneh last edited by
Really digging the browser! Thank you, guys and gals. Bug: Bookmarks made in the same tab overwrite each other. Here are the steps for me to reproduce it: 1. Bookmark site A. 2. Navigate to site B. 3. Bookmark site B. 4. Bookmark for site A will now be replaced by B's bookmark. Other operations are also possible. When you go to site B and go to save the bookmark, you can click delete without saving and it will delete the previous bookmark. Caleb
ohoevde last edited by
Vivaldi 126.96.36.199 (Utviklerversjon) preview
Blink 537.36 (@2c4eb9b03dda59544bfe6f10f994c66411cf41c7)
Brukeragent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.115 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/188.8.131.52
Kommandolinje /usr/bin/vivaldi-preview –ppapi-flash-path=/opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so --ppapi-flash-version=184.108.40.206 --always-authorize-plugins --no-first-run --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
Kjørbar sti /opt/vivaldi/vivaldi
This is reported bug VB-4456
Vivaldi 220.127.116.11 - Manage bookmarks
1. In the sidebar, right-click the new folder can not be created.
2. When I click the icon, and you'll get up, it is created. But naming is if I type fast, you can leave out letters.
3 Links in the bookmarks to click two to open up.
4. There is no way to sort order.
5. Save webpage folder selected in the sidebar is not possible.
6. In the search field can not be typed quickly as slow to respond.
7. All Collapse folder - you can not see the subfolders, because the main folder is closed.
Eliminating these problems, we get closer to the 12.x's bookmark manager. :)