New Gaming PC For Next 5 Year!

• Hello, Everyone! After longtime replace my older PC to a new one for next 5 year. My budget is $2000. So guys what gaming pc are you using and what is the spec of your pc. I would choose some spec which is mention below but I am totally confused to choose a case for PC. Please Help me to choose a case. is Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB perfect?

ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z270 ATX Motherboard ($387.89)
    Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K ($329.89)
    Storage: 240GB SSD ($74.99) and WD Black 750GB ($57.99)
    Corsair CMPSU-400CX 400-Watt CX Series 80 Plus (39.99)
    Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR4 ($369)
    EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 8GB GDDR5X, LED ($570.49)

//modedit: added gaming to title

• @erikaray said in New PC For Next 5 Year!:

Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB

For me, it's good if not excellent. Virtually no negative reviews, except about dust show.

• @erikaray Entirely depends on what games you wanna play. But with this kind of budget you won't have problems. Would just be careful with picking the graphics card. Also worth considering is liquid cooling.

• @dleon, So what I can do Is it the right choice or not? I also see some more casing on one website, unfortunately, didn't share link could you help me?

• Hey Erikay! Nice customization of your PC. Just like you, I was also lost while selecting the casing for my PC. I joined hundred forums, but couldn't find anything convincing until someone suggested me a listing article. I think you should give it a read on ReviewsDir. Hope I can be of some assistance for you

• @erikaray
    Sorry I'm not a casing person. I'm more toward the other stuff like cooler. Few times I burn my box because wrong cooler setup.

I don't care about casing, as long what inside meet what I need.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.