EXIF records lenses too

• Image properties must show lens names Do the shooters use magnifying glasses attached to cameras with sorta Scotch Tape?! ;-) No! That's why it's one of the most important information for those who seriously evaluate watched images (learning a lot at the same time).

BTW. My posts to this forum are either deleted or "you have no privileges" up to now. Do I have to pay unknown (to me) a newbie royalty? :(

EXIF from DPReview
    EXIF from DPReview

EXIF from Vivaldi
    EXIF from Vivaldi

The same image
    Img From DPReview Gallery
    alt text

• @veraser said in EXIF records lenses too:

"you have no privileges" up to now. Do I have to pay unknown (to me) a newbie royalty?

"New" posters are subjected to restrictions as an anti-spam measure. When you are awarded 3 "reputation points" then the restrictions are lifted, as you are considered a "Real User".
    I'll get you going as I like this post - even though I know nothing about cameras/lenses :laughing:

However, as this is not a "bug" but rather an enhancement, it should be added to the Feature Requests thread (or may already have been) as that is a looong thread
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/20968/feature-requests-for-1-13

• hello veraser
    I think we sorta agree. That is why I am compelled to manually type Schneider into the exif lens maker because my camera does not add text to that box.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.