Context menu -> Launch an EXE with selected text

• Hello!
    It's possible to create a context menu item (on selected text in a webpage) to launch a program that pass the selected text as command line? For example "C:\myprogram.exe -search:SELECTEDTEXT".
    I am trying to migrate from Opera 12 and this feature is a deal breaker for me even if Opera works only on about 75% of the web sites that I use! In Opera I created an context menu item by editing "menu.ini" but I can't find something similar in Vivaldi, unfortunately!

Please help me!
    Thank you!

No. Vivaldi has no menu macros (for starting programs or something else to do). It is planned but there is no timeline.

• you can upvote it in the feature request thread (I hope the link is working)

• Check out the Open In site. I use the Custom Application Launcher to send selected text to Notepad++ and EmEditor. I also use Open in Gimp, Open in VLC player, Open in Firefox and Open in Edge. Edit with a Photo Editor has it's own page and works great with Irfanview.

• I use in the context menu Inkscape, Lunapic and Pixlr

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.