Vivaldi loses extensions after update

• Vivaldi 1.12.955.38 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Mac OS 10.12.6

After allowing Vivaldi to update, I find all extensions gone. First time it happened, I shrugged. Second time, I cursed. I am inclined to accept no more updates or even go back to a different browser. Any hopes of an export/back up option for Vivaldi INCLUDING all settings and extensions? I tried copying the Vivaldi folder from a Time Machine backup (~Library\Applications Support\Vivaldi) but no joy.

@dustydragon I can't confirm this. I only have a few extensions installed but I, personally, have never lost any extensions in the normal course of using Vivaldi or after an update.

I also just installed Vivaldi 1.12.955.38 (Stable), installed some extensions, and upgraded to 1.12.955.48 without any issues.

I then did the same with Vivaldi 1.11.917.43 (Stable) and that version also updated to 1.12.955.48 without any issues.

If you could kindly provide us with some additional information about your installation and the extensions that you are using, we'll do our best to help.

I'll add one more thing... the only legitimate reason that I can think of as to why an extension would disappear is if it had been blacklisted by Google and removed from their web store.

• Reinstall your extensions. I experienced after crashes extensions data was not lost.

• @xyzzy

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 \ memory = 16 GB

Vivaldi 1.12.955.38 (Stable channel) (64-bit)

Extensions:
    Adblock Plus Pro 1.4.0
    AutoFill Forms 0.3.2
    CleanPrint 4.8.4
    Context Dictionary Lookup 6.2.5
    PrintWhatYouLike 1.4
    Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email 0.0.23
    Translate Selection 1.2
    uBlock Adblocker Plus 2.2

After update, bookmarks OK, loses home page ID, loses extensions. Especially irritation as AutoFill Forms loses all name/addresses previously entered and reverts/resets to single default entry form.

Lastly, thanks to all who have read and/or responded.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.