RSS Feed - how to configure

• Vivaldi Team

I installed the RSS Feed extension but I can't figure out where to specify the feeds I want

• same here
    I have no clue how to edit feeds

• I also will like to know how to? :S

Never-mind I find out how. :blush:

• @geir:

I installed the RSS Feed extension but I can't figure out where to specify the feeds I want

I guess you missed that you also should install the additional RSS-Detector. Then you got the RSS-Symbol displayed in the address field, where RSS is offered. (*klick" to subscribe)
    Actually the extensions belong together. Martin had to separate them due to technical reasons
    You also can transport your "old" RSS feeds from M2 to the extension by exporting them in Opera Presto (Settings) and import them in RSS Feed extension (Options).
    See more on Martin´s blog page.

• @Ice007:

Actually the extensions belong together. Martin had to separate them due to technical reasons
    You also can transport your "old" RSS feeds from M2 to the extension by exporting them in Opera Presto (Settings) and import them in RSS Feed extension (Options).
    See more on Martin´s blog page.

no no…we are talking about vivaldi app RSS from HERE, not opera extension

…or I miss something ?! :unsure:

• I think this is what you're looking for :)

• But the configuration tool only allows you to show how many posts show. There's nowhere to enter the feed address. :(

• Have you looked at the link I've just posted?
    It must bring you to something like this
    [attachment=13]Capture.PNG[/attachment]

Install "feed" in your applications,
    then go to https://vivaldi.net/11-feeds
    and click "New feed".

This should work.
    Attachments:

• Somehow (stupidity?) I had completed missed the 'New Feed' button on that page :D Thanks!

• It is tricky to get there.
    If you go to "my Applications" (rigt side list) it will take you to list of apps that are available and those you installed. However, on "My Apps" list there is only button for settings (items to display) and button for uninstall.

If user clicks on app from his/her profile, only list of feeds are there, nothing to configure

The trick is to click on vivaldi logo (up left) and from that page (vivaldi.net url) click on any app installed. This is the only way that will take user to "real" app page, where you can add new feeds. I don't know any other path to get there (without entering url directly).

EDIT: dev's should construct that (apps) in some other way

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks all. You are right. This can be a little tricky. I will add this to FAQ!

• [hide]I've created a RSS feed for news about "Me & Friends" on vivaldi.
    Now I would like to remove the default feed "Everyone" on vivaldi.
    Is that possible?
    If not, please add this as a possibility…[/hide]

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.