pdfs won't open

• Windows 10, Vivaldi 1.12.955.48 64 bit

My bank has statements that open in a new window as pdfs when you click on a link. When I try to open one in latest Vivaldi release a new window opens but no statement appears. It is just a blank area within what looks like the normal Vivaldi toolbar.

I've checked both Firefox and Chrome and they work properly.

Is this a bug? I haven't made any settings changes.

• Vivaldi Team

Hi, sounds like a bug yes :) If you could report here: https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/ and provide all the information you have, with perhaps a different PDF example that fails for you, that we can also test (thats not a private pdf). Thanks!

• I have no problems opening pdf files. Do you have the reader activated in the configuration?

Win 7 32 Vivaldi last stable

• I just opened some PDFs from my insurance agent, it worked in Vivaldi. I do have Enable Internal PDF Viewer and Enable Widevine Plugin checked in the Webpages section under Plugins.

• I have both those checked. As I recall I had the same problem some time ago but was apparently fixed before I reported it.

I can open and save pdfs. Just not when the are opening in a new window.

• I found that by changing Webpage focus to Focus All Controls and Links from Focus Forms Only fixed the problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.