Password creation rule feedback

• I'm new with vivaldi.
    Vivaldi might be an attractive alternative for me but
    I had problems to understand (and still don't know) why the password checking algorithm doesn't explain why it continuously rejected my password. This small issue almost made me give up my try to tell you a youtube address-field inconvenience until the next day when I had an email from you saying that I am a new member but my chosen password didnt work so I used the forget feature to change password and there surprisingly I could establish the exact same password that was rejected yesterday. (OS: ubuntu mate, browser used : either firefox or vivaldi (i'm not sure))
    Vivaldi needs a password algorithm that is giving feedback on why it rejected a chosen password.

• Where is your password rejected? Under which circumstances?
    Please explain more.

• @akimuc said in Password creation rule feedback:

I had an email from you saying that I am a new member but my chosen password didnt work so I used the forget feature to change password and there surprisingly I could establish the exact same password that was rejected yesterday. (OS: ubuntu mate, browser used : either firefox or vivaldi (i'm not sure))

I would guess this is the login at https://vivaldi.net ?? (So not a browser issue).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.