about VB-34074 bug report

• Hi guys, as the post title i resolve replacing all the folders inside C:\Users\XxXxXxX\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default.
    First I try only deleting the old folders, and Vivaldi restarts as well but of course as a fresh new install. Then, replacing my Settings folder previously saved it the browser restart as well, with all settings and extentions, but...

Edit:
    Spoke too soon lol :eyes:
    It don't start anymore though the first relaunch, after replacing the folders was fine.
    I have no idea on what could be. Hope the dump file help you out. I'm listening for now...

Maybe this user facing my same issue?

@marko-indaco One should never re-use the Local Apps Settings folder after a crash. That is one of the most vulnerable to corruption. Rather, you should re-build your settings on a working version.

@marko-indaco In fact, never put back folders, period. Just put back critical (and generally known safe) files like bookmarks, cookies, history, favicons and perhaps even Top Sites.

• @ayespy yes, I would give a try. Tomorrow I reply by replacing only the basic settings. Anyway, I add a link to the debug file on the report ticket,, for you're pleasure :grin:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.