Touch Devices - Somethings I would like to see in the future of Vivaldi

• Hello there everybody. First I like to introduce myself. Im Sascha from Germany, Student and I stumbeled some time ago over Vivaldi, which became my favorite Browser over the past month.
    As I read in the forums, some people seem to have some problems with the actual version, so do I, some freezes over the time, but this is still a fresh and young project, so I think this will get fixed ;) .
    For myself I would like to see Vivaldi become more touch friendly. My main device is a Surface Pro 4 and it would be awesome if I was able to pinch to zoom and swipe to change between tabs. Zooming in Edge is like a dream, so this would be awesome to see this coming to Vivaldi aswell. (If possible, don't know if chromium is capable to this).
    But overall I just want to pass a big thank you to the Team for building this awesome browser. :) Keep up the good work, you guys rock ;)

Greetings from Germany,

Sascha

• Unfortunately on Vivaldi has bugs with Surface touch devices and users touch actions. They are working on this.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.