Passwords are not saving

• I am setting up my new-to-me MacBook Pro (early 2015) and have updated it to High Sierra (OS 10.13). When I type in my email and password on a website it asks me if I want to save it, I click 'save' and it doesn't. Next time I open this particular site I have to enter it again and save. I have Vivaldi set up on my iMac (running on Sierra, OS 10.12) and it's fine. Is High Sierra the problem?

@deluxcanuck Your Login Data file may have been corrupted by the Mac update.

• Okay, so I found my Login Data thingy, opened it (against my Macbook's better judgement), and this is the message:

/Users/MyMacBook/Library/Application\ Support/Vivaldi/Default/Login\ Data ; exit;
    Apples-Air:~ MyMacBook$ /Users/MyMacBook/Library/Application\ Support/Vivaldi/Default/Login\ Data ; exit;
    -bash: /Users/MyMacBook/Library/Application Support/Vivaldi/Default/Login Data: cannot execute binary file
    logout
    Saving session...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.
    Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Process completed]

Is it corrupted?

@deluxcanuck There is something wrong there. You should rename that file and let Vivaldi generate a new one.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.