Can i hide the addressbar and use native windows only in app-mode?

• Hi,

im a heavy user off app-mode windows (vivaldi-stable --app=https://awesomesite.com) but it hurts my eye to see the addressbar in such windows.

Is it possible to hide the addressbar/searchfield/extension-bar that is shown by default?

Also is it possible to use native window decorations only for app-mode windows? I use KDE Plasma on Linux and i can set custom color-schemes per window that matches the main color of the app-mode website and it looks awesome in Chrome/Chromium...

BR,
    Johannes

• @larksyrm
    Hide internal UI by default for apss, no.

Add shortcut to "Address bar" & "Tab Bar" in Keyboard settings. Both toggle just that. Default empty.
    I've done like that. Usually I use 1 of Function keys.

You seem already know there's an option to use native window in Vivaldi settings. But the option still only that, take or not take.

There's a css tricks to auto hide internal UI (such tabs) in Modification sub-thread. But same, it's a take or not take. May need javascript-ing to target specific window only.

Remember:
    GChrome Apps were dropped by Google. Next year you can't even install any. Expect no update from their devs.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.