Bookmarks: Single-click in Panel but not in full Bookmark Manager

• Hello, all. I'm new here, having moved from Firefox only recently. So far, I'm pretty happy with Vivaldi but there is one thing that is a bit annoying.

Is there any way to configure it so that bookmarks in the side-panel can be opened with a single-click but the full-window bookmark manager (Ctrl+B) by default doesn't open them with a single-click?

I use the side-panel to view and launch bookmarks and I use the full manager window to organize them (I have a LOT) and, as it stands, it seems I can either render the manager unusable or I am forced to use double-click in the panel. It's a bit sub-optimal.

Also, has anyone noticed that bookmarks created by dragging the URL to the panel never get favicons?

• The single-click setting works for both places.

If you want single-click to open bookmarks, disable that option in settings, and use the Bookmarks Bar to to launch bookmarks. Left click opens bookmarks in the current tab, right-click in a new tab.

I find that favicons are added if I drag bookmarks to the Panel.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.13.971.8 (64-bit)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.