What can I do with this tablet?

• I bought an Asus MeMo Tab 7 ME176C. It has an Adroid KitKat 4.4.2 OS and an Intel Atom Z3745 Quad Core, 1.86 GHz CPU. I think its quite nice for a 'budget' tablet (good speed and resolution, etc.) but because it doesn't have an ARM CPU I apparently can't use Microsoft Office for Android. Why would Microsoft not also release a version of Office for Android that's compatible with Intel, which I would have thought has a fairly large market share of tablets? Does anyone know if software exists for tablets with Android Kit Kat and an Intel processor that is compatible with Word (in other words that I can later 'merge' with Word documents on my laptop or, preferably, in Microsoft OneDrive?). It does have Blluetooth 4.0, which might mean that I can find a Bluetooth tablet keyboard but there's really no point if I can't open Word documents in the Cloud on my tablet, then edit, merge/re-save them in the Cloud. What tablet should I have purchased for writing activities? Am I restricted to reading, viewing media, and email? This is what I'm thinking about at 3:29 a.m. E.S.T. in the United States.

• @Reimund:

Am I restricted to reading, viewing media, and email?

This is what I'm thinking about at 3:29 a.m. E.S.T. in the United States.

You can also play games with it. It may also work as a GPS if it has the hardware (most tablets with Bluetooth seem to).

There are other office programs on Android or online, some of them should support Word.

• Thank you sgunhouse. I've found WPS Office, which will work on Windows and hopefully Android with an ARM CPU. Its fully compatible with Microsoft Office. The basic version is free.

I was looking at Quip, which seems like it has excellent office suite features, but it requires you to sign in to your Google account to use it and wants to access your contact list. That's too much interconnectivity for me and I'm trying to move away from Google's invasive ubiquity.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.