Crash after sleep mode

• When i have Vivaldi open and then put my PC in sleep mode, the next time i open my PC, Vivaldi will always crash or stop working for me.
    It dosn't say it has stopped working in task manager or anything, you just can't interact with the browser in any way.

@muffinofdoom Can't reproduce this. Can you tell us any more about your system? Here, I pretty much always hibernate rather than shutting down, almost always do so with Vivaldi open, and it's never crashed when I resume.

Perhaps you use a ton of tabs, or some memory-hungry extension that prevents full storage in memory in time to complete the "sleep" shutdown?

• I never had such problem on my Windows 10, not with Hibernation or Energy saving mode.
    And, trust me, i am running and testing really ugly and unstable internal Vivaldi versions.

Which graphics hardware is on your Windows?

• @ayespy My system is a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with an Intel Core i7-6700K processor, a MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Graphics card, 16 GB DDR4 Crucial Technology 2133 MHz RAM and OS on a KINGSTON 120 GB SSD.
    I usually never have more then 4-6 tabs open at a time and the extensions i use are:
    AdBlock
    Adblock Plus
    Adobe Acrobat
    Application launcher for drive (Google)
    Auto HD For YouTube
    Auto Replay for YouTube
    BetterTTV
    TL;DR

I would like to add that i didn't have this problem opp until last week.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.