PDF problem

• First of all I'd like to say that vivaldi is now my favorite browser and I am using it both at home and at work. It is great and even at this stage of development it has everything that I need and even more (although I am still waiting for the e-mails ;) ). Great job and thank you!! Unfortunately I have some problems with viewing PDF files at my home. This feature works fine at my work (Windows XP 32-bit). However at my home computer (Windows 7 32 bit) I can't see no pdfs (please see the attachement). Could you please help my with that issue? Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/36792/example.jpg[/img]

• Hmm, that is strange. It's working fine on my Windows 7 64-bit version of the browser.

Check your plugins page: vivaldi://plugins and make sure everything is working fine. Mine is currently set up to use the Chrome PDF Viewer plugin; if you're using something else it might be interfering with the Chrome plugin or just not interfacing with Vivaldi correctly.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.