Back button

• Is there a way to get a recent history drop down when right clicking the back or forward buttons like Firefox or Chrome has?

@cmickler:

Is there a way to get a recent history drop down when right clicking the back or forward buttons like Firefox or Chrome has?

Here, right click or long click, either one, drops down history for back button. Vivaldi 32-bit on Win8.1 X64.

• @Ayespy:

@cmickler:

Is there a way to get a recent history drop down when right clicking the back or forward buttons like Firefox or Chrome has?

Here, right click or long click, either one, drops down history for back button. Vivaldi 32-bit on Win8.1 X64.

Long click works for me, right click doesn't (Vivaldi sees the right click the same as a left click - it just hits the button and goes back). 64-bit, on Win10 TP.

@catonkatonk:

@Ayespy:

@cmickler:

Long click works for me, right click doesn't (Vivaldi sees the right click the same as a left click - it just hits the button and goes back). 64-bit, on Win10 TP.

I guess you have to hold either right or left click to get history. Then when you release right click, it goes back.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.