Option or bug? Since 1.12, right click highlights/selects text just like leftclick.

• Ever since 1.12, (and every following release including snapshots) the right mouse button behaves just like the left mouse button regarding highlighting/selecting. You can only reproduce this with vivaldi mouse gestures disabled.

Is this a new feature or option or is it a bug?

It's an issue for me because I use a chrome extension for my mouse gestures, and every time I do a gesture, it selects text and stuff on the page. I would simply eliminate the issue by using vivaldi mouse gestures, but it lacks the option to have multiple gestures for the same action, which is why I use an extension instead.

• Oh, cant find it in bugtracker. Can you please report the bug?

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• Oh, my bad. Done. Thanks!

• Is bug VB-33299 "The right mouse button behaves just like the left mouse button regarding highlighting/selecting"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.