Bookmarks drop-down menu

• Could we please get back the good old Bookmarks drop-down menu that Opera 12 and IE still have? I personally greatly prefer drop-down menus instead of side-panel menus, and the more that is available as a drop down menu, the better. But a bookmarks drop-down menu is the absolute minimum I require before I will consider changing to a different browser from opera 12.

• Make it an option. I personally don't like drop down menus. Is this something that could be an option rather than set in stone, one way or another?

@Grumbleskin:

Make it an option. I personally don't like drop down menus. Is this something that could be an option rather than set in stone, one way or another?

I'm fairly certain that such buttons, and the fact of them being able to be added or removed, will be a pretty early priority of these developers.

• Along these lines, I'd like the bookmarks to reflect the folder hierarchy. I have a detailed organization for my bookmarks that is difficult to parse as a flat list.

• @TJen:

Could we please get back the good old Bookmarks drop-down menu that Opera 12 and IE still have?

I personally greatly prefer drop-down menus instead of side-panel menus, and the more that is available as a drop down menu, the better. But a bookmarks drop-down menu is the absolute minimum I require before I will consider changing to a different browser from opera 12.

I think the same

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.