Vivaldi 1.13 wrong depiction
I noticed that vivaldi displays my own site wrong since 1.13. Well, perhaps my site isn't coded perfekt, but it's the only bowser with this error I could found so far.
Check it with Chrome 61 and Opera 47, the same.
But not in Opera 49, Chrome 62 and Chromium 63.
Looks like a CSS renderbug in Chromium 61 code.
Use the right click context menu/validate and see there are some errors. Try correcting them first.
Thanks for comment!
I had chrome 60.0.3 installed and there it was fine. Now I've installed chrome 61 (error) and chrome 63 dev (no errors).
So I agree. Must be a bug in this special chromium version. So I hope this version will not last long.