BUG - Custom Themes

• I love Vivaldi's theme options, especially the ability to change throughout the day. However one problem I've been experiencing since the first install is that editing or creating and tweaking a theme is painfully frustrating.

If I edit an existing theme, any change I make somehow selects the default light theme. I have to keep selecting my desired theme each time I wish to tweak something like accent color or other colors. Every mouse click I make when editing automatically selects the default Light theme.

Changing an edited theme's name is equally frustrating. I will select the name of New Theme 1 for example, and as soon as I begin typing the new desired name, again the Light theme is selected. My new theme is now displaying the first letter I began typing. I select my theme again, type the second letter, and again, Light theme becomes selected, with my new theme now named "Da" and this continues until I can get the word "Daylight" to display.

I would really appreciate if this was fixed. Whenever I get the idea to do some additional tweaking I second-guess that inkling because I'm not willing to dedicate fifteen minutes to something that should really be a 30-second change.

Vivaldi 1.13.966.3 (Official Build) (32-bit)
    Revision 33b11964b1fd240298133d4c5345b3852cca12b4-
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 6.1.534.37
    Flash 27.0.0.130

Please let me know if you require additional information.

• You can submit bugreports here:
    https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

• I was not able to reproduce the bug.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.13.966.3 (64-bit)

• @bluthos This might be because you have a scheduled theme active. Try disabling that, and it should stop auto-selecting the theme for the current time.

• @lonm I only started using the scheduling this weekend. Every other attempt including when this most recent snapshot was installed, I've used only a single theme at a time.

• @luetage I have, thank you.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.