Are we getting any closer to Larger fonts on bookmarks bar?

• Hello fellow vivaldiests
    It as being quite a while since I was last her many months?
    back then I asked the community about the possibility of Vivaldi having an option to independently control the sizes of menu bar fonts,but especially the BOOKMARKS BAR.

Someone back then said hod the front page or some such,meaning not long before this important option is available,for folk who have chronic vision.

On Firefox they have very simple theme & font changer which is superb.

when I first asked this question folk seemed to be misunderstanding the issue and saying I should alter font on laptop and similar?

of course non of that works,and someone with far more knowledge than I agreed I was correct and it was not possible to alter the size of the fonts.

I really hope its soon,I love vivaldi

all the best Steve:soccer:

@lgbman Full UI customization (which would of course include UI fonts) is still in the future. So, we grow closer to it each day.

• @ayespy Yep, that's exactly right. But likewise every new day, we are one day closer to death. It's terrifying really, who knows what comes first?

@lgbman If you don't want to wait an unspecified amount of time, check out the modding forum. Changing the font size of the bookmarks bar is relatively easy to do, once you have the needed setup.

• @luetage said in Are we getting any closer to Larger fonts on bookmarks bar?:

every new day, we are one day closer to death

Oh no, not really. I died years ago, & am now just a psychic echo. It's all just a state of mind...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.