Two thing that i Missed a lot from Opera

• Hi everyone !

I'm a new vivaldi user, it's about 4-5 month now that i use Vivaldi daily.

And it's almost perfect.... BUT as the title said, I missed two functionnality.

The first one and it's a famous one, if ctrl + click on the previous button, it doesn't open the previous page in a new tab, and damn almost every browser now got this feature so why is Vivaldi don't :anguished:

The second one, is more a cool one but it's less important than the first one.
    In opera, since a long time, you can create a miniature of the video you choose, you can resize the video miniature, move it all over your desktop, and it's always on top, ALWAYS.
    And damn as a power user it's very useful to have my IDE open and have the tuto video on top so i've not to switch all the time.

Thank you Vivaldi communities for your times. I hope some of you I've the same feeling about vivaldi missing feature !

• @monumonumonu said in Two thing that i Missed a lot from Opera:

it's very useful to have my IDE open and have the tuto video on top

Add it as a web panel and watch it in the panel.

• I miss the video option from Opera too, If you got anything for that let me know haha.

The first one and it's a famous one, if ctrl + click on the previous button, it doesn't open the previous page in a new tab

It never occurred to me to try that :smile:
    I just clone the current tab, then quickly go back.

The first one and it's a famous one, if ctrl + click on the previous button, it doesn't open the previous page in a new tab, and damn almost every browser now got this feature so why is Vivaldi don't :anguished:

In the meantime, you could also middle-click the back and forward buttons to open the previous/next page in a new tab. That works really well, and you might turn out to like it better than ctrl + click.

The second one, is more a cool one but it's less important than the first one.
    In opera, since a long time, you can create a miniature of the video you choose, you can resize the video miniature, move it all over your desktop, and it's always on top, ALWAYS.

Yeah, that's a cool feature I wish Vivaldi had too.

• So, really, all people want is an option to have a Vivaldi window stay on top? That should be easy. It's probably already possible with a third party utility.

Personally, I think the web panel solution is better because it does not obstruct the web page.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.