[Bug] Exiting full screen videos resets tab scroll position

• Sorry if this isn't the right place, but it wasn't obvious where I should submit bugs to. I saw a Feature Request forum, but not for bugs.

My problem is thus: I use vertical tab layout on the left side of the browser, and when I exit full screen videos, the scroll position is not retained and it scrolls back all the way to the top again. Been suffering with this for quite a while now and finally got the drive to report it.

Thanks!

• If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• I don't know if the vertical tab scrolling going back to the top after coming out of full-screen is considered a bug or not, but it's annoying the heck out of me when I'm trying to go through a lot of tabs at the bottom of the scroll bar, (such as skimming youtube videos in full screen to check the video quality), and then coming out of full-screen I get thrown back to the top of the tab scroll.

• Is this known bug VB-30538 "Entering fullscreen mode resets vertical tab scroll position"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.