[Suggestion] Make it more obvious when you are filtering notes, especially when creating new notes/folders.

• Vivaldi Translator

Current behaviour:
    Currently when you have something written in the search field at the notes sidebar and you click on "+" to create a new note, nothing shows up, since you are still actively searching (filtering) out notes. (Same goes for new folders)
    Example:
    Believe me or not, I already created 5 new notes on this picture
    Already created 5 new notes
    After removing the text "Test" from the search field you are finally able to see the created notes
    But can't see them until I delete the search term

Why I think this is a problem:
    It kinda makes sense that you can't see your newly created notes this way, since they don't include the world "Test", but in the other hand this is not intuitive, for example just before I made this post I came across this situation and I thought something was broken until I started thinking about what could have gone wrong.

My propositions:
    1.: After clinking on the create new note button automatically remove the text from the search field
    2.: Grey out the add new note button until the there's no filtering, also make the "x" always visible next to the search term, and possibly even highlighted
    3.: After clicking on the create new note button show a pop-up warning that tells you that you are currently filtering messages and that because of this you won't see the newly created notes

• Yes, a bug.

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• Good point! A simple notification could help. A type of side baloon saying that a note has been created! Nice, @Keiro
    do what @Gwen-Dragon said, fill all the fields and let devs make the magic!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.