Native cookie exceptions manager

• Hello. I writing this because I don't see any steps in this direction for a quite long time. That's weird that for using exception I should type "chrome://settings/content/cookies" each time I need to add some site, even "vivaldi://" doesn't work (but browser keep switching chrome word to vivaldi).

More than 2 years passed since people including me requested for this improvement. @christian said: we will incorporate all the possible features that we think our users will want to use without having to do a "chrome://blah..". Ideally it should be "vivaldi://blah…". Besides, many people keep requesting this "feature" for years:

1. Request for 1.12
    2. Request for 1.11
    3. Request for 1.10
    4. Request for 1.9

So, i'm asking, isn't 2 years enough to add some UI for embedded chrome feature? When you gonna take care of it? Many peoples waiting for it.

• I agree, that is really missing. It is old-fashioned for me to open the internal chrome settings and change there exceptions.

Many website specific settings are missing in current Vivaldi UI :(

I found in bugtracker this feature request:
    VB-26609 "More option for managing 3rd party cookies"

• This could be achieved by adding something like the 'view page info' context menu from Firefox. A really useful feature which allows you to check security certificates, see meta tags that are being called by the html, see all cookies for this website and delete them, delete history for the website, etc. Super useful thing.

• @balder94 said in Native cookie exceptions manager:

This could be achieved by adding something like the 'view page info' context menu from Firefox.

A overview about sites information is planned, but there is no timeline.

• @gwen-dragon Good to know. Thanks :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.