How to export Javascript exceptions?

• How can I export my Java-exceptions (the web pages which are allowede to use Java)?
    I want to have the same settings on my desktop and the notebook.

//modedit: title changed

• As far as I know Java is discontinued on Chromium. You can't set exceptions because it doesn't work in the first place.

• I guess only Firefox ESR (legacy version) and Internet Explorer still support java.

• @Albinoni I cant see any exceoption settings for Java in a Vivaldi browser.
    I guess you mean JavaScript.

You can not export such website settings for expections yet.

• Sorry, yes, I meant Java Script.
    Please forward the missing export-possibility to your programmers.

Thank you very much!

• @albinoni said in How to export Java-exceptions?:

Please forward the missing export-possibility to your programmers.

Please, you can explain what is missing for you.

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• @gwen-dragon I think what @Albinoni is meaning is a way to export the javascript subset of "site settings". I.e. the stuff you can see at chrome://settings/content/javascript

• @albinoni While it might not be possible to get this from the vivaldi program directly, in the meantime you can try copying it from your preferences file
    If you visit the page vivaldi://about and go to the place listed as your profile path, you will see all of the stuff related to your profile.
    Then, inside this, there is a file called Preferences. If you open that in a program like notepad, and then press Ctrl+F to find the word javascript there should be an entry in there describing what you're after.

If you know about json, the exact location in the preferences file of what you're looking for is profile.content_settings.exceptions.javascript

If you were able to copy this part of the file (not the whole file, though) between computers you could keep it synced manually. That might be a bit of a hassle, but I offer this advice just in case you're desperate to try.

• @albinoni said in How to export Javascript exceptions?:

Please forward the missing export-possibility

When you get Vivaldi Sync (internally heavyly tested and almost ready) you can interchange with other Vivaldi installations.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.