AI Voice Desktop Assistant

• bolded textHello All Good People, I'm New to The Linux World and New to This Forum. I was a Windows User For a Long,Long Time and after about 20 Years
    I got Tired of the Crap that was coming through my PC. My Last OS was Windows 10, Then I Read That Linux is A lot Better and I won't get Viruses, Malware with Linux. I needed a Linux Operating System that will Be Similar to Windows. I Tried Almost Every Kind of Linux that was on Distrowatch.com and Believe me it took over 125 DVD'S and then Suddenly a Friend from Youtube Told me about a New OS Which was like All Other OS'S on Linux & Windows. The Name, You know it was ferenOS. I have just Installed it to and to tell you the truth. I am Very Happy with it. Now, Being Newbie, I would Like to Ask Anyone on the Forum to Help & Show me How to Install an AI Voice Desktop Assistant. You See, I have Glaucoma in Both Eyes and I Need a Program Like Microsoft's "Cortana" that will Answer all I Tell it to do, Like Opening Documents, Reading and Sending Emails, or Going to a Specific Website. Could Anyone Help Me with This Matter? Thank You All and God Bless, Edward

Topic moved.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.