Today's update (2017-08-30)

• What were today's changes about? The only thing I see is colored icons for the forum categories, when you create a new thread, and a new format for the header of threaded replies. The latter just isn't finished anyway.
    0_1504120304142_Screenshot 2017-08-30 21.11.09.png

edit: and apparently the width of the notifications dropdown has increased.

@luetage said in Today's update (2017-08-30):

What were today's changes about? The only thing I see is colored icons for the forum categories, when you create a new thread, and a new format for the header of threaded replies. The latter just isn't finished anyway.
    0_1504120304142_Screenshot 2017-08-30 21.11.09.png

edit: and apparently the width of the notifications dropdown has increased.

I've not noted any real public-facing functional changes, but there are a couple of changes on the Moderator backend.

• I'm finding more stuff, but it's not all for the better. For example the notifications page has pagination now, which does give access to more notifications overall, but reading through this with pagination is tiring, and it also makes the filter function on top obsolete. Not that we need it, but why is it there to begin with.

The most obvious bugs design and function wise haven't been touched yet. I guess the browser takes precedence, and this is how it should be. But in my opinion if work is done, it shouldn't be spent on parts of the site, which weren't broken in the first place.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.