Is it possible to change the circles notifications color on the tabs?

• Hello,

I see that the circles notifications are blue:

alt text

Is it possible to change their color?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
    Florence.

• That's a really interesting question. The notification isn't really part of the favicon, but I don't think Vivaldi is setting this either. I'll look into it, maybe there's an easy way to mod them.

• As far as I can tell it's not easy to change this. Favicon badges with notification count are loaded by each site individually with javascript. E.g. they run a check on the site every 2 seconds and update the badge accordingly. To change the color of the badge you would have to run an additional script for each website you want to change. It's simply not worth it.

But maybe I'm wrong, could be someone comes in here and shows an easy solution, who knows.

• @consultant-seo @luetage You can actually change it using css. You need to make a custom style of the form

.button-badge { background-color: #ffffff }

And if you wanted, you could add any other styles you wanted, like the foreground font colour or whatever.

[edit: I may have misunderstood the query. This will only work if these are vivaldi-specific badges]

• Thank you @luetage,

I think their colour is set by Vivaldi. For example, on Chrome, they're red, which is more visible.

Best regards,
    Florence.

• Could as well be, but I can't find the css code with devtools. And I searched around a bit and devs are putting code for notification badges on their servers. That Vivaldi overwrites this somehow with their own custom badges is possible? I don't know. But why are the badges different between vivaldi forums and facebook/gmail then? Mysterious.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.