Welcome Vivaldi

• As a longtime Opera user, I'm ecstatic to see you. I like what I see very much, and I expect to use Vivaldi exclusively when it's ready for prime time. Keep up the great work.

• It's good to see more and more people finding V. Spread the word. We need as many users as possible.

@g_bartsch:

It's good to see more and more people finding V. Spread the word. We need as many users as possible.

Every time I see a first-time commenter say they just learned of the project, I get happy. Growth is good.

• @Ayespy:

Every time I see a first-time commenter say they just learned of the project, I get happy. Growth is good.

I get happy too; literally. It might be pathetic to say but I actually was quite discouraged when Opera self destructed. I knew my web usage and browsing methods would have to change and I was not happy about that because I knew a lot more difficulty and inefficiency awaited me. Booo. Enter Vivaldi and hope was back on the menu. I am encouraged by the project and can actually look forward to the future of web usage. (My personal experience with O/V parallels how I perceived the W8 Metro debacle which is being rectified by W10 - IMHO :-) - so that was another thing that made me happy.)

When V is stable I plan to introduce at least five people to it (family members). But not till it's stable.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.