Tab Preview Bug

• The tab previews show by default the previews under the tab (down). This works if you have tabs on the top (default position), but not if you have tabs on the left, right or bottom. The tab preview still shows down if you change tabs position. If you have tabs in the bottom, this does not work, previews are broken as you can't see them. And if you have them to side which I happen to use, then the tab previews goes on top of another tab and this is extremely confusing, since I tend to click by mistake in the preview instead of the actual tab. Since they look exactly the same, you confuse the preview with an actual tab if you are using tabs on the on any side, right or left. Actually right now, the default behavior is to display tabs visually in full when you are using them on another position which is not the top, so the cursor/pointer preview makes no sense and has no function in this case. This is something that needs improvement. EDIT: This can be disabled in the settings. It's the USe Tab Tooltips. Maybe this should option should be turned off when a user changes the tab position. But either way, this can be manually turned off and the problem is solved.

• Been reported a few times before (also by me) so it should be a known issue. Maybe you could file a bug report to be sure…

• @terere:

The tab previews show by default the previews under the tab (down). This works if you have tabs on the top (default position), but not if you have tabs on the left, right or bottom.

The tab preview still shows down if you change tabs position. If you have tabs in the bottom, this does not work, previews are broken as you can't see them. And if you have them to side which I happen to use, then the tab previews goes on top of another tab and this is extremely confusing, since I tend to click by mistake in the preview instead of the actual tab. Since they look exactly the same, you confuse the preview with an actual tab if you are using tabs on the on any side, right or left.

Actually right now, the default behavior is to display tabs visually in full when you are using them on another position which is not the top, so the cursor/pointer preview makes no sense and has no function in this case.

This is something that needs improvement.

EDIT: This can be disabled in the settings. It's the USe Tab Tooltips.

Maybe this should option should be turned off when a user changes the tab position. But either way, this can be manually turned off and the problem is solved.

Hello tabs-on-the-bottom bro!

I've also reported this issue.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.