Option not save passwords

• Please add the option to settings to not remember logins, its annoying to have to click no every time. Some people want to disable the password function and disable the popup the asks to save logins on each site.

• Did you see the little arrow on the right beside the question?

• But that is still just for that site only, isn't it? So you still had to press it for every site

• Yes, I think it would be better if you could disable it globally. Maybe in the future.

• I want add always passw without ask me every time, do it like a robot
    I´d like to get auto save passw.. always I´ll send the bug report shortly time

• When I mean disable it I mean it should NOT ask anymore for any website.

In Chrome, Opera, others… When you disable this, its globally, it will never ask you again if you want to save or not save the passwords for that website.

Right now its per site and its just remembering your choice, this is very annoying, because when you clear settings you have to do it again site by site.

I want to completely disable the password remembering feature like with other browsers.

Example in Opera they have a checkbox called: Offer to save passwords I enter on the web

Its it not checked, it will not ask anymore.

I want to disable the password manager feature completely.

• Same here, gets annoying having to constantly click 'no' to saving passwords.

Anyone opened up a bug report for this yet?

It's not a bug - merely an option that hasn't been implemented yet.

• @terere:

Please add the option to settings to not remember logins, its annoying to have to click no every time.

Some people want to disable the password function and disable the popup the asks to save logins on each site.

The option is already there, although a bit buried

vivaldi://chrome/settings/search#a

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.