I have been dragged into the Light!

• I'm running Vivaldi 1.11.917.35 (Official Build) dev (64-bit) on Ubuntu 16.10 64-bit. After initially being fatutzed by Vivaldi's refusal to run java and the right angle/bright primary color scheme from Windows 8/8.1/10 exuding lack of sophistication I just used it. Then I updated to the dev build. And the more I used it, the more I noticed how darned snappy Vivaldi is!

The side panels are brilliant, history is amazing, even the speed dial works better than anybody elses--easily customizable and not serving spam at me.

You know, I still don't like the non-rounded corners, lack of transparency, bright primary colors but the thing just works so well I don't care. Heaven help me I just turned Vivaldi from my secondary fall-back browser to my default. I'll just wear my sunglasses.

Feature request: how about password protecting the saved passwords? I know the arguments against that, but those same arguments can be made against seat belts in cars.

• @RockinRobbins said in I have been dragged into the Light!:

Feature request: how about password protecting the saved passwords

If you think a feature is useful and missing in Vivaldi, please make a request.

How to make a feature request for Vivaldi
    If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/category/48/features-requests in the corresponding thread for your browser version.
    Add one line in bold as a short title for the feature and 2-3 lines to describe the wanted feature.

• @RockinRobbins Nice to hear you like it! Yeah, Vivaldi is super customizable and snappy too, which is what makes it the best.

@RockinRobbins said in I have been dragged into the Light!:

You know, I still don't like the non-rounded corners, lack of transparency, bright primary colors but the thing just works so well I don't care. Heaven help me I just turned Vivaldi from my secondary fall-back browser to my default. I'll just wear my sunglasses.

If you'd like, you can go to settings > Themes > edit your current them and set custom corner rounding. That'll help make the browser look more rounded, which I like too. Though there are still some parts of Vivaldi that aren't rounded enough no matter what, like SD thumbnails, I have some CSS to make SD thumbnail corners more rounded if you'd like.

• @D0J0P Thank you, I would LOVE to have that CSS code. Of course your suggestions work great.

• @RockinRobbins Glad to know you like the corner rounding. It brings almost everything rounded that you would like, except some things like tabs and SD thumbnails it doesn't round enough, and in the future I would love the ability to round all the button icons too.

Anyway, here's the CSS for rounding the corners on the SD thumbnails:

border-radius: 8px !important;
    }

I set it to 8px, but you can set it to anything you would like. I think 8px personally looks the best to me.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.