2 question ( Vivaldi processes and export (save) Settings )

• hi
    Over twenty of them when I open the task manager.

Is that normal?

and the second question

You can use File/Import Bookmarks and Settings, but the File/Export is only for bookmarks. I want to save ALL my settings, including advanced settings, so I may recall them (import) if needed.

thx guys

@quanghieu said in 2 question ( Vivaldi processes and export (save) Settings ):

hi
    Over twenty of them when I open the task manager.
    Is that normal?
    and the second question
    You can use File/Import Bookmarks and Settings, but the File/Export is only for bookmarks. I want to save ALL my settings, including advanced settings, so I may recall them (import) if needed.
    thx guys

Twenty processes? If you have 15 or 16 tabs and/or a number of extensions, totally normal. One process per tab, one process for the engine, one process for the JS engine, one process for the UI, and one process per active extension.

Right now the only way to save ALL your settings is to make a copy of the "Default" folder, which is identified in menu/help/about/profile path in your main menu. When sync arrives you will be able to sync all of your settings, etc. to another copy of Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.