Reordering categories of bookmarks

• How do I reorder categories (not sure if this is the right term) of my bookmars)?

• @Tani_Lion Do you mean folders? Sort them manually with drag and drop, or display them sorted with help of the sort-bar in bookmarks panel. But not really sure what categories are. If you mean tags, there are none for Vivaldi bookmarks yet.

• This is what I meant. They might be called tabs. You can see them renamed on my Vivaldi. Dragging does not work.
    0_1502549638928_categories.png

• @Tani_Lion Oh, this is your speed dial. The speed dial folders appear in the same order they appear on your bookmarks page or bookmarks panel. You can drag and drop them there. It's probably easiest to go to bookmarks panel, set the sorting order to 'manual' and then drag and drop them in the order you want them. But I can see how this functionality would make sense on the speed dial page too -- you can write a feature request for this.

• @luetage Thank you a lot for the answer. You explained it very clear, and I will be able to reorder them now.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.