Vivaldi fails to download software

• So I am having a problem with the latest Vivaldi (at the time of writing, it is Vivaldi 1.11). Vivaldi starts a download, but dosn't download anything. It leaves an unconfermed.crdownload file on my computer, and that is it. I am going to switch browsers soon because of this!

@Nanotech Can't reproduce. Where are you geographically? What version of Windows do you use? What sort of hardware? Are you on a proxy? Does your government restrict or block certain web addresses?

• @Ayespy said in Vivaldi fails to download software:

@Nanotech Can't reproduce. Where are you geographically? What version of Windows do you use? What sort of hardware? Are you on a proxy? Does your government restrict or block certain web addresses?

Here are some answers. I use Windows 10 Pro, live in the USA, not on a proxy as far as I know, government dosn't block anything, HP Pavillion 2015. 64bit. Downloads worked before the 1.11 update. Hope this helps!

@Nanotech Not really. Under your circumstances you should have zero problems.

Have you tried direct download from the blog page?

• @Ayespy What blog page? I am not trying to install Vivaldi. I am trying to install 3rd Party Software. All 3rd Party software is glitching, meaning it's not the websites

I can not reproduce such broken downloads on my Vivaldi on Windwos 10.

@Nanotech said in Vivaldi fails to download software:

Vivaldi starts a download, but dosn't download anything. It leaves an unconfermed.crdownload file

The the download stream is broken by the download server or a scanning anti-virus solution. Or some installed extension in Vivaldi.
    Who knows.

I you are not willing to give us a download URL to check such broken download, you may be the only one who has such problem.

• I installed Vivaldi 1.11 yesterday and it worked fine. My Windows is version 10, updated. But today, I noticed that the SPPED DIAL was empty! All Favorites have disappeared! So I decided to uninstall Vivaldi. But I gave it a second chance and tried to install again. But now DO NOT INSTALL! After all, what dangerous browser is this?
    (My country: PORTUGAL
    My Language: PORTUGUESE)

• @Gwen-Dragon Look up should I remove it and try that. It's by Reason Software.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.