Very small Font Size on 2560x1440 display

• Please make Interface FontSize option or compatible with Windows Font Size option ( Make text and other items larger or smaller . 125% , 150% ... ). Its very small font on 2560x1440 display . It is impossible to use. Professional use a resolution greater than 1920x1080 Chrome very small font too . Firefox and IE - very good. Its compatible with Windows Font Size settings. Thank you.

• Where are you seeing these small fonts?
    The interface font is fine for me (24inch 4k monitor scaled to 200%, Windows 10 Technical Preview).

I do have a problem where if the tabs are docked to the side, the trashcan doesn't display the list of previously closed tabs. I'm assuming this is scaling-related.

• Windows 7

I have 28` 4k monitor but use 2560x1440 for work. and 150% text scale.
    Normal for every day use text programming and for me 2-3mm size font. 50 sm to eyes.
    Vivaldi font 1-2 mm and very tiny. Vivaldi is very good programm but 1-2 hour and my eyes dead.

Its 1 day work and 1 week test for Text Size option.

My Windows text Scale dont work with Vivaldi and Opera. Your works ?

• @andreysneg:

Windows 7

I have 28` 4k monitor but use 2560x1440 for work. and 150% text scale.
    Normal for every day use text programming and for me 2-3mm size font. 50 sm to eyes.
    Vivaldi font 1-2 mm and very tiny. Vivaldi is very good programm but 1-2 hour and my eyes dead.

Its 1 day work and 1 week test for Text Size option.

My Windows text Scale dont work with Vivaldi and Opera. Your works ?

I just tried 150% and at first I thought you were right, but actually, the Vivaldi font size is the same as in Internet Explorer at this scaling. Too small for me to see clearly on my monitor… But "correct".
    Maybe it's something Microsoft have fixed in Windows 8+? I definitely can't repro your issue.

Here is my system at 150%
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B261A853007E2CD9!48843&authkey=!ANgRy-7AWS17ZZw&v=3&ithint=photo%2Cpng

• I have the same issue with Vivaldi, tiny fonts.

Chrome, Firefox, IE all fine. I'm on 1920x1200 screen but not good eyes. Vivaldi shows most web page body fonts around 6pt size.

If I manually click to zoom to 120% the whole page, fonts are readable, but Vivaldi doesn't remember this zoom setting even for each domain, and I don't see any way to set zoom by default for all pages.

For now I'm using Stylish to set font size for sites I use most to 1.25em, but it's not a long term solution.

Combine this issue with CTRL-Plus not working for zoom is pain (interesting CTRL-Minus works for zoom out).

Vivaldi 1.0.303.52 (Beta) (32-bit) on Windows 7.

• From suggestion on reddit, tried this extension and it helps a lot.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/advanced-font-settings/caclkomlalccbpcdllchkeecicepbmbm/related

Would love to see same functionality embedded but extension is perfectly fine solution too. Maybe link to this or similar extension from settings for advanced font change options?

• Vivaldi Team

Hi all,

now we are working for "Minimal font size" feature - hope, it will help to fix some issues related to big screens.

• Vivaldi Team

I recommend using the zoom feature instead of the minimum font size, as zoom is remember per site and is less intrusive and more flexible.

• Hi, "Minimal font size" feature is in latest snapshot
    Cheers, mib

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.