Password Manager Capabilities

• People with a decent sense for discretion know that it is not really a good idea to store passwords in a browser.
    OK, I have PINs as a separate password manager for "sensitive" passwords (like banking access).
    Still, I am using the built-in password manager of Vivaldi (and before that Opera) for all sorts of less sensitive passwords (like e.g. for shopping sites), because I don't like to spam my PINs-file with rubbish passwords.
    This is working fine (although I do understand why some people get annoyed with the fully automatic form-filling of V.; I would prefer some semi-automatics, too, e.g. like it was with Wand in Opera).
    However, when you have some 100 passwords in the V.-password manager and you want to change s.th., it really sucks. There is no editing, you can only delete an entry and create a new one. Apart from that, it is taking ages to find an entry in such a long list.
    Is there anything in the pipe to make this pw-mgr a little more user-friendly and professional?

• Hi, you can copy/paste vivaldi://chrome/settings/search#pass
    to address field and get the Chromium setup.

Cheers, mib

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.