How to check if feature is already requested?

• Hi, I want to make a feature request. However, I don't know if anyone has already posted a feature request for the feature I want. The thread for feature requests for 1.11 is currently 47 pages long, and I don't want to browse through all of them.

Is there a way to display all 47 pages at once? Then I could just ctrl+F some keywords to see if someone has made a similar feature request. I can use the search function, but this will give me all results from the forum, not just the results in that thread.

Is there a good way to do this? How do other people check if the feature they want to request is already requested (if they check at all)?

• Use the search feature (top right in the black header).

Enter a keyword and select the Feature Requests forum, and narrow down the search to the last three months, which is before the 1.11 thread started.

Very soon, 1.11 Final will be released, then there will be a new thread for 1.12 Feature Requests, so there won't be so many pages for a few days at least.

• @Pesala said in How to check if feature is already requested?:

Use the search feature (top right in the black header).

Enter a keyword and select the Feature Requests forum, and narrow down the search to the last three months, which is before the 1.11 thread started.

Very soon, 1.11 Final will be released, then there will be a new thread for 1.12 Feature Requests, so there won't be so many pages for a few days at least.

Of course this works. I missed the advanced search, whoops. To be honest a 'show all pages' button would still be preferable. Thanks for your answer!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.