Yahoo Mail does not let me login in

• My main e-mail is at yahoo.com
    As of yesterday, Yahoo will not let me on using Vivaldi. I can not get past this screen. Is there something I am not doing right? I only see support for 3 browsers. I have been getting on Yahoo using the classic mail option, but obviously they have stopped that option. Please Help!!!
    0_1501912658119_upload-849b0c42-e086-47c7-9efc-2dd387b9f53c

Yahoo is browser-sniffing and sending broken code to Vivaldi. If you spoof your user agent as Chrome or Firefox, it will let you in.

• Vivaldi Translator

i have a rocketmail account (which is part of yahoo.com) and strangely enough i can correctly access my account...

• Hi, I can login to yahoo.com mail with user agent default setup and Vivaldi snapshot 1.11.917.22.
    Switch back and forth from basic to new mail and so on.

Cheers, mib

• To change your user agent the easiest way is to use a user agent extension, you can get them in the chrome web store:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/user agent switcher?hl=en-US

Install extension (which one is more or less irrelevant as they do all the same) --> go to yahoo.com --> switch the user agent via extension from default to firefox/windows or chrome/windows --> reload the site --> be happy

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.