Blank screen, can't do anything after the update.

• I was using vivaldi for a long time, i updated it today and got this blank screen. There is nothing but white everywhere. I did reinstall, pc reboot, running as an admin.

Perhaps your session files are broken. :(

Please try:
    Close Vivaldi
    Open Windows Taskmanager
    Watch for running Vivaldi processes and terminate them
    Open your profile at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\
    Delete files Current Tabs , Last Tabs , Last Session , Current Session
    Start Vivaldi

• I tried and that's what i got from every single file: Probably the element is no longer in C: \ MATI \ AppData \ Local \ Vivaldi \ User Data \ Default. As i said, i reinstalled it a few times with different versions, i couldn't start a session, so there won't be any files.

May that happend to be a broken Vivaldi profile :(
    Sorry to hear about such trouble.

• Backup your old data from %LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    • Reset profile as described in https://help.vivaldi.com/article/full-reset-of-vivaldi/
    • You may restore the important files Bookmarks, Notes, Login Data and copy them to new profile at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\
    • You have to reinstall extensions (if you have any)
    • You have to redo your Settings

Does this help?

• Well, i couldn't reset profile because all i see is a white square that should be the browser itself, but i deleted everything that is connected to vivaldi, then reinstalled it again and it works now fine, now i have to get my bookmarks from the copy you told me to do and set my themes and extensions again.

Thank you very much for your time, i appreciate it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.