This is the ONLY thing that keeps me from ...

• I just taught about sharing an idea that came across my mind a few days ago (and because work today is totally boring).

As I find it difficult to feed my piggy bank to make my next vacation a bit more pleasant by increasing the pocket money I'll take with me - I thought about what I could use as a trigger event so I get a constant reminder to throw some money at my piggy bank (actually it is an elephant but I guess elephanty bank sounds a bit too stupid xD ).

So I ended up with a modification of a drinking game: Every time I come across a post that has something like the title of this thread in it - I'll feed my elephant 5€.
    Works fine so far - project Save the Elephant already gathered 35 bugs in 3 days so as a result I can do nothing but recommend my absolutely genius system to increase your savings. ; )

Or are there any other good ideas out there to get me motivated to save up more money for my vacation? (The thing is I need to speed this up because my trip starts at the end of September)

EDIT: My working colleague just suggested to reread the feature request thread but I'll guess putting all my money from my bank account into the elephant doesn't really solve my problem xD

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.