Scrolling between tabs by mouse wheel is broken

• Hello, at least two last builds have the issue with mouse gestures- you press the right button and and scroll down (it was switching to the NEXT tab), and now it is switching to the previous tab. The same with scroll up.
    I am on 1.11.915.3 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)
    Thanks.

• This was already reported as VB-30471 "[Regression] Right-click + scroll cycles tabs in reverse order"
    So with a little luck this will be fixed in the next snapshot

• This is a known bug.
    The fix for that is a work in progress - and sadly not as trivial as one might think. Windows itself gives quite asinine signals back, depending on which input device is used and then some mouse drivers add their own stuff to the mess. May take a while.

In the meantime you might consider using Ctrl+PageUp or Ctrl+PageDown or change the shortcuts in Settings > Keyboard > Tab
    "Previous Tab(by order)"
    "Next Tab(by order)"
    to your liking.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thank you, guys!
    It's kinda strange that it could be complicated, since it was working fine till now.
    Regarding shortcuts, it was another kick that I was not able to re-program mouse actions for this to work around.

UPDATE. I tried the last build and it is fixed there ! yey.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.