Vivaldi is opened in invisible window

• Vivaldi is opened in invisible window if I close vivaldi and open it again. But if I open after first window, anower vivaldi window, this window is stable work(until that moment how I will close vivaldi and open again). Whis doing after I install new AMD video driver

• @salatets
    The window is there but is placed outside of the visible area of your monitor.
    Most time you can resolve this issue by the following procedure:
    Start vivaldi --> select the "invisible window" e.g. by using "Alt + Tab" --> press "Windowskey + Arrow down" --> press "Windowskey + Arrow UP" --> should be fine now.

If this doesn't help you it starts to get a bit more complicated:

Go to vivaldi://about there should be a line "Profile Path" which provides a path to your default folder.
    The default folder contains most of your settings and extension data.
    Copy that path --> close vivaldi --> open a file explorer --> go to that path --> inside the "Default" folder there should be a file named "Preferences" --> open that file with a texteditor --> press "Ctrl +F" (or open the in text search via the file menu) --> search for the term vivaldi_window_1

The line should look somehow like:

vivaldi_window_1":{"h":999,"screen_bounds_h":1040,"screen_bounds_w":1920,"screen_bounds_x":0,"screen_bounds_y":0

now go take a look if the values for screen_bounds_x / _y are set to 0 is the value were your new "first window" of vivaldi should start while x=0 and y=0 are the most upper left corner of your screen.

If those values aren't set to zero - copy the actual values for backup reasons to some textfile or write them down than change the x and y value to 0 --> save the file --> restart vivaldi.

*EDIT: This should be resolved after you do the procedure once

• @zaibon
    Thank you. All method working. Second method most effective becase not necessary repeat every start browser. Topic is closed

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.